The GC Education Centre will be situated in the heart of Southport CBD looking out towards the Broadwater Parklands. Our centre is a 5 minutes’ walk to all conveniences; tram, major shopping centre, movie cinemas, Southport Central and many accommodation choices to choose from. Our Centre will offer a variety of nationally accredited qualifications on behalf of our partner RTOs as well as professional development workshops; designed especially to provide students with a pathway to University or the career of their choice.
Our location also gives you access to all the highlights of the Gold Coast.
Surfers Paradise beach a 15 minute walk away
Or bike it over the bridge to Surfers from the Centre
Or 5 minute walk to tram giving you quick access to Surfers and Broadbeach, or north up to Griffith University or Helensvale for the train to Brisbane.
Theme Parks such as Dreamworld & Movie World just 30 minutes away
Seaworld just across the Broadwater next to Marina Mirage
A must do – tours of the Gold Coast Hinterland e.g. Tamborine Mountain
Why study at the GC Education Centre on the Gold Coast?
• Diverse student community
• Friendly, supportive and experienced teaching and support staff
• Small classes
• Reputable RTOs offering courses that may lead to your desired future
• 24/7 online resources accessible to help with your course progression
• Dedicated English Language teacher to assist with studies
• Timetable that caters to your study-work-life balance
• Plenty of activities and places to see
• Beautiful national parks, waterfalls and mountains to explore
• Stunning beaches and weather
• 1,000 kilometres of cycling and walking trails
will operate the
GC EDUCATION CENTRE
Featuring the following Education Institutions
Find a nationally accredited qualification that suits YOU from our RTO partners
BSB50215 Diploma of Business – General Business Option
The GC Education Centre will also offer non-accredited workshops conducted by industry professionals. While studying at our Centre you can learn other skills that will help you in your studies as well as being prepared for job hunting.
Global Academy – Gold Coast
Global Academy – Gold Coast offers Professional Development Workshops catered for job-seekers, corporate sector and students. For example:
• Job hunting skills & CV/Resume preparation
• IT workshops – from beginner to advanced
• Academic skills e.g. referencing and report writing
• Retail & Hospitality basic skills
• Small Business Mgt
• Customer Service Skills
• Project Mgt Fundamentals
• Public Speaking
• How to network at events
• Robotics Basics
• Coding Basics
BE PREPARED FOR WORK LIFE OR UNIVERSITY by choosing our GC Education Centre as your study destination!